We can help, contact 02890364000 (N.Ireland) or 00353 86 3323545 (ROI)
Attention Deficit &Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
This neurologically based condition is often found in very bright children causing a range of symptoms which affect their ability to process information effectively. They possess a short attention span and are, therefore, easily distracted. When Hyperactivity is present these children will often display disruptive behaviour in the classroom and at home, largely due to frustration. They may be unable to get to sleep at night, they are generally forgetful and may be fussy eaters.
- making careless mistakes, for example in schoolwork
- appearing forgetful or losing things
- being unable to wait for a turn
- acting without thinking
- little or no sense of danger
- being unable to sit still, especially in calm or quiet surroundings
- constantly fidgeting
- excessive physical movement
- being unable to listen to or carry out instructions
- being unable to concentrate
Benefits of The Learning Breakthrough Programme
- Free Evaluation
- Drug free, natural therapy.
- Fully qualified Occupational Therapists
- Improves concentration, organisational skills, consequences, sleeping patterns, impulsiveness and much more.
Our Son no longer needs A.D.D medication thanks to Learning Breakthrough
“We always knew there was something different about Jack and as he got older certain traits became more apparent. Inability to concentrate, unable to sit still and feet moving constantly (something we affectionately termed ‘happy feet’). Were just a few of the characteristics that Jack displayed.” Read Jack’s story here.